Wednesday, November 30, 2016

December Goals

Health, Financial, and Social goals for December:

  • Ten workouts: (I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.)
  • Three hikes: (2nd: Crow Hills; )
  • Lose ten pounds by Christmas.
  • Buy a new bed.
  • For the car: a) 2 new front tires. b) emissions fix. c) bondo & paint touch-ups. d) inspection.
  • No "super"-junk food (5th: pizza; 6th: rest of pizza; 9th: Ben & Jerry's; 14th: pizza; 18th: Chinese; 25th: Chinese ).
  • No "night coffee" (8th, 12th, 14th, 16th,   ).
  • Buy new eyeglasses.
  • Two outings: (23rd: out w/SMU/UMD crew; 28th: @Mike's w/Pete & Keith).
As always, updates in RED or in the comments section below.

4 comments:

  1. Through Saturday the 3rd: 1 hike, 1 workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through Monday the 26th: 1 hike, 8 workouts, 2 snow-shovels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ending the month a few days early:
    8 workouts.
    1 hike.
    No weight loss, but I changed my habits.
    The bed will wait til next month (careful shopping).
    Car stuff in motion as of tomorrow.
    Junk food slowly phasing out.
    Night coffee is done.
    Glasses shopping tomorrow.
    One outing, with #2 tomorrow night at Mike's.

    Not bad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...most likely the final update:
    9 workouts and a new pair of glasses, plus dinner & beer & tequila at Mike's, with Pete & Keith in attendance.

    ReplyDelete