Friday, November 25, 2016

Birthday

Yesterday (the 24th) was my birthday (it was also Thanksgiving).

I had Starbucks Sumatra coffee & an apple spice muffin for breakfast. And I drew this:

"Revenge!"
Then at noon it was off to Dad & Ma's for Thanksgiving. Kevin's family (minus Holly, flu) and Sarah's family were there too. Dinner was awesome. We watched the Lions beat the Vikings, and had the birthday stuff for me and Jackie (I gave her $15 in a card). I received handmade cards from all 4 nieces (Georgia even gave me $5!), and $50 & a bag of Starbucks Anniversary Blend beans (plus a mug).



Everyone else left around 4:00, but I stayed and watched the Cowboys beat Washington with Dad, before I left at 8. Home, a giant Kit Kat, and several episodes of "Party Down" on the Starz network. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment