Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New Music

I snagged a new/old EP from The Bilinda Butchers. It was free, but I paid 5 bucks, to support the band, and to embed it in my Bandcamp page for mobile streaming purposes.


I went to the lake for a couple of hours (up 'til sunset), reading "Fort Freak" and eating blueberries.

Also, I went a little nutty with my money, spending:
  1. $42 at the Levi's website ($22 button flies!!).
  2. $62 at Hannaford (fruits/veggies/meat/jelly/milk/apple fritters).
  3. $25 on Amazon (the next Wild Cards book and a Justice League trade featuring the Legion of Super Heroes!).
I had night coffee and an apple fritter while I ran some laundry and watched sports tv & "It Follows" (a lame horror movie that wasn't scary at all).

1 comment:

  1. I also had a couple of great conversations with Karley (yesterday and the day before).

    Top quotes:
    1) "I dislike how you never message me"
    2) "It still angers me greatly that you aren't like 30 or something"

    Ah, perhaps ♥ someday...

    ReplyDelete