Thursday, August 4, 2016

Days Off 2 of 2

I slept in til 9:30 or so. I had a banana, generic brand cinnamon toast crunch cereal and a giant mug of coffee as I built a Lego kit (Rey's Speeder) and watched "Side Effects" (Rooney Mara & Jude Law).


I hung out online for awhile, and then hung out with Kevin. He got his license back finally! He's so psyched. And his new truck is awesome too. I'm so happy for him.

At 5:00 I showered, packed some stuff, and headed down to the lake, after a quick stop at Mike & T's for a steak/cheese/mushroom grinder. I ate it with an Otter Creek Brewing Co Backseat Berner IPA and some Wachusett chips (best potato chips on earth), and then read some of the latest Sports Illustrated. Then it was into the water with my other beer, and a nice hour of floating/paddling/swimming in Wyman Pond. I took a few photos, and dried off, eating an apple and reading some of "1634". Home at 8:30 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment