Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day Off

I worked the last seven days in a row, so it was nice to have a day off, finally. Today has been a combination of lazy and fun and productive:


  • I slept in until 10 am.
  • Breakfast was coffee (Starbucks Sumatra) and cereal.
  • I watched last night's "New Girl", "Brooklyn 99", and "The Flash".
  • I went to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" again!

  • I broke in my new black Vans.
  • I did a sinkful of dishes.
  • I worked out from 4:30 - 5:30.
  • I had the rest of last night's Chinese food for supper (chicken fingers, scallion pancakes, and shrimp fried rice).
  • I watched last night's episode of "The Expanse".
  • I ran out to Hannaford to buy a few things (apples, bananas, tomatoes, peanut butter, ½ & ½, bread and a couple of apple fruit pies) at 9:00 pm.
  • I watched "Expedition Unknown" (Kalahari Desert), a few episodes of "Friends" (Season 7), and "Angie Tribeca".


No comments:

Post a Comment