Friday, January 15, 2016

Busy Day Off

Today has been full of events and acquisitions:

  • Jason called to set up a time for me to visit him & his family in California, and it is going to be a long weekend wrapped around Patriots' Day circa February 15th. Sweet!
  • I got an e-mail about a live show featuring Best Coast and Wavves for February 20th, and I snagged two tickets.
  • I used the remaining $22 & change on my Amazon gift card to help buy a new Norelco razor, and the first book in James S A Corey's "The Expanse" series.
  • I went food shopping.
  • I watched the first six episodes of "The Expanse" on SyFy (taped them all and waited for a free day).
  • I went to Michael's to use my $25 gift card from Dad & Ma. I got the items seen in the image below (filling in some color gaps in my Prismacolor pencil & Pigma Micron pen sets).
  • I worked out from 9 to 10 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment