Saturday, December 24, 2016

Guys' Night Out

I got together with Jeff & Jim, Darren (who drove up from NY just for the evening), and Mike at Keith's house tonight. We had a couple of beers (I brought a growler of the so-so Opa Opa Winter Warmer) at the house, and then went down to Blueprint in the center of town for supper and more beer (I had the house lager, which was also just so-so).

Left: Darren & Jeff. Right: Keith & Mike.

L to R: Darren, Jeff, Jim, Keith, Mike, me.

Jeff & Jim headed back to Boston, and the rest of us hit the liquor store in town, then went back to Keith's for more beer (Samuel Adams Irish Red - 3 for 3 on the so-so beers - very unusual!). After hanging around and catching up with Keith, I was "last man standing", and left around midnight. What a fun night. Keith & I are going to hang out at Mike's Wednesday night with old high school chum Pete (and others, most likely).

No comments:

Post a Comment