Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Goals

A list of the things I'd like to accomplish in October:

  • A day trip to Boston, and hopefully hang out with a friend or two.
  • Visit a museum.
  • Go to a beach.
  • Spend an overnight in the Portsmouth, NH area, and hang out with old friends.
  • Spend a day or an overnight on Martha's Vineyard.
  • Attend two concerts (1: xxxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxxxxx. 2: xxxxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxxxxxx).
  • Go on three hikes (1: Crow Hills 2: Mt. Wachusett 3: xxx).
  • Work out ten times (I.I.I.I.I.I.I. ).
  • Draw ten things (Jack O'Lantern, Jack O'Lantern, Headless 'Ken' zombie, wild pumpkin )
  • Practice with my guitar ten times ( ).
  • Go to a Halloween party!
  • Find a new, better job.
All items accomplished will be changed to RED as they are completed!

1 comment:

  1. 7 workouts, 2 hikes, 4 drawings, and 4 trucks unloaded at my (soon to be old) job.

    Not bad, but November WILL be better...

    ReplyDelete