Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lonnnnng Day

Because the truck didn't show up on Sunday, we had to unload it and shelve most of it yesterday (Tuesday). I worked 9 am to 9 pm, with a lunch break at 2 pm and a coffee & donut break at 7 pm.

Even though I was on my feet all day, and doing a ton of heavy lifting and stuff, it was a net loss, I think: Breakfast at home was cereal. While unloading the truck I had a large coffee, Slim Jims, a granola bar, and an apple (so far, not bad). However, lunch was KFC (3 small pieces of chicken, a biscuit, a bit of mac & cheese, and a lot of potato wedges). I had a Starbucks bottled coffee drink around 5. And then my second break was another large coffee and two big donuts from Doughnutty's.

When I got home I had some popcorn, and then later I drank three of this amazing beer:

Backyard Berner by Otter Creek Brewing Co.

It is a seriously hoppy IPA with a strong citrus component. It tastes SOOO good. I unconsciously inhaled a bag of malted milk eggs as I drank it. BAD!

When I woke up today, I weighed in at 225, a backslide with which I am not happy. Poor work eating and the carryover of California's penchant for 'night coffee' need to go!

So my changes for March:
  1. No night coffee.
  2. No Chinese food (I had it twice in the last 2 weeks).
  3. No donuts, just coffee from Doughnutty's.

2 comments:

  1. March Changes to date (3/14): no night coffee; Chinese food 2 nights ago; one donut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. March Changes update: night coffee x 5; Chinese food last night; donuts both Fridays.

    April is a new month...

    ReplyDelete